Written by Marco Carvajal
Lexus Performance Driving School in Daytona
Did you ever dream about racing on one of the best and largest race tracks in the country? Imagine yourself racing on super fast performance cars together with a racing star like Scott Pruitt.
This Friday September 21, 2018, thanks to Lexus, you can have your dream come true. Lexus is giving a great opportunity to regular drivers, to race 3 performance cars at the iconic Daytona International Speedway with expert coach sports car driver Scott Pruitt.
Scott Pruitt is Lexus brand ambassador and he is in charge of the Lexus Performance Driving School, where not only you will drive powerful Lexus cars on some of the most prestigious Race Tracks in the U.S., but also you will have a great full day of racing driving lessons by Scott Pruitt. Lexus Performance Driving School will teach how to race at 4 different levels, from beginner to advanced.
The Performance School is coming to Daytona to let you race behind the wheel of some of the most powerful Lexus vehicles ever made. You can learn high-performance driving skills on board of the 3 most powerful Lexus vehicles:
- LC 500, sports prestige coupe.
- GS F, most powerful Lexus sedan ever made
- RC F, striking, aggressive, unapologetic and unrivaled.
This priceless Lexus experience is not free, but I think the cost is very low compared to all the costs involved in putting together such a car event, compared to the thousands of dollars Lexus is investment.
The low fee of $995 is a great investment
Register for the Daytona Lexus Performance School at:
Participation in the Lexus Performance Driving School is subject to eligibility and availability.
The full day of driving school will include:
- Expert group and individual instruction on a range of performance driving topics
- Advanced, hands-on driving techniques to refine confidence control and performance
- Driving insights, tips, strategies and perspective from Scott Pruitt
- Challenging exercises to master steering, grip, control and braking
- Timed autocross courses to put the training to the test
- Full-speed hot laps to unleash the pulse-pounding capabilities of Lexus F Performance automobiles.
The Daytona International Speedway
3.56 miles long, 12 turns, fast speeds of 200 miles per hour.
It is one of the country’s most iconic tracks, hosting the Daytona 500 and the Rolex 24 among other car events.
The prestigious Daytona track was built in 1959 by Nascar’s founder, Bill France, Sr.
From it’s opening until today it has several racetrack innovations. The track and the area of Daytona keeps growing with the popularity of the race track events that attract thousands of race car aficionados.
Lexus RC F GT3 participates in the prestigious Rolex 24 Sportscar endurance race in Daytona.
This event not only goes to Daytona, drivers can join at 4 Race Tracks in the US:
- September 14-15, 2018: Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis
- September 21-22, 2018: Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, FL
- November 2-3, 2018: Monticello Motor Club in Monticello, NY
- January 25-27, 2019: Monterey Peninsula in Monterey, CA