Written by Marco Carvajal
Photographs by Yuliia Shulzhenko
Getting ready for the Lexus Performance School at the Daytona Speedway with Scott Pruett, veteran sports car driver and Lexus brand ambassador
The Performance School is coming to Daytona to let you race behind the wheel on board of the 3 most powerful Lexus vehicles:
- LC 500, sports prestige coupe.
- GS F, most powerful Lexus sedan ever made
- RC F, striking, aggressive, unapologetic and unrivaled.
Register for the Daytona Lexus Performance School at:
This event not only goes to Daytona, drivers can join at 4 Race Tracks in the US:
- September 14-15, 2018: Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis
- September 21-22, 2018: Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, FL
- November 2-3, 2018: Monticello Motor Club in Monticello, NY
- January 25-27, 2019: Monterey Peninsula in Monterey, CA